Coral Snake Hoops
Coral Snake Hoops
Unleash your wild side with our Red Coral Snake Hoops, a perfect way to bring a bit of daring and mystery to your everyday style. 🐍❤️✨
🐍 Design: Intriguing hand-painted Red Coral Snake earrings, encapsulating the allure and mystery of these magnificent creatures.
🌳 Material: Sustainable, Lightweight Baltic Birch wood
🎨 Colors: Bold shades of red, white, and black, mirroring the vibrant hues of red coral snakes.
📏 Size: Approximately 2 inches in length, designed to be lightweight and comfortable for all-day wear.
✨ Finish: Glossy, water-resistant coating to preserve color and protect against wear and tear.
👂 Hoops: Hypoallergenic, 24k gold plated nickel-free hoops, designed for sensitive ears.
🧽 Care Instructions: Keep them vibrant and shining by gently wiping with a soft, damp cloth.
- Cory S.Verified BuyerReviewingMonarch Butterfly HoopsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoSo fun!
So bright and beautiful! I can’t tell you how many compliments I get when I wear them! Absolute show stoppers! I love it!
- Christiana A.Verified BuyerReviewingMonarch Butterfly HoopsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoBeautiful work
I love this earrings. They are light and bright and beautiful. I wear them to work as an Botox aesthetician (Botox Butterfly) and they never get in the way or feel heavy.
- Sylvia L.Verified BuyerReviewingMonarch Butterfly HoopsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoMy friend loved them!
She loves everything butterflies so she was estatic!
- Kayra S.Verified BuyerReviewingMonarch Butterfly HoopsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoLove it!
I ordered one pair for myself and another for my sister who loooves butterflies as well. It is so pretty and unique. I love the details and got many compliments when wore it
- Teresa M.Verified BuyerReviewingTurquoise Sparrow HoopsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoBeautiful
These earrings are amazing I got multiple compliments the first time I wore them. Only thing that is a little bothersome is for me they are just a bit too long and they kinda get hung between my earlobes and my shoulder.
Beautiful all around.